Thank you for requesting a 30 day trial of Smartswim. We have recently upgraded to a HTML5 version of Smartswim, therefore the tutorials are based on the Silverlight version. We plan on providing new tutorials soon, however you’ll find the steps the same but the screens slightly different.
You will shortly receive an email with your login credentials and the link to start using Smartswim. In the meantime, please review our 5 minute getting started guide below and also view some of our online tutorials;
5 Minute Getting Started Guide
1. Once you have received your login details via email and logged in, navigate to the My Business module to complete the details.
2. Setup all the relevant Data Tables by clicking the Settings module. (Users, Instructors, Levels/Certificates, Proficiencies etc)
3. Create your Members (clients). Allocate levels to those relevant.
4. Start creating your classes on the Scheduler. Classes can be perpetual or have shorter end dates.
5. Put students into classes by clicking on the Class Availability tab.
6. Create Member Invoices
Click on any of the links below to view a short video demonstration.